Empowering students in a responsible manner
Building futures leaders for our school and wider community
Penrith High School Student Leaders
- Strong Leadership abilities, recognised by the school community;
- Commitment to the ethos and values of Penrith High School;
- The desire to serve and represent the school community;
- Personal integrity, strength and energy;
- Good communication skills;
- The manner, behaviour, ideals and dress that enable them to operate as positive role models within the student community.
School Captaincy and Vice Captaincy
- The most prestigious of leadership positions within our school community.
- Students are elected by staff and students.
- They hold office for twelve months.
House Captains and Vice Captains
A strong tradition at Penrith High School, House Captains and Vice Captainsperform vital leadership roles within all aspects of student life andgovernance.
The Student Representative Council
Comprising students from Years Seven to Twelve, this forum affords allstudents a voice within the school, bringing together year representatives,house captains, school councillors, school captains and vice school captains,empowering students through discussion and decision making.
Faculty Student Leaders
There are faculty student leaders in all subject areas. They assist teachers in a range of tasks, including mentoring junior students
Students play a strong leadership role in the clubs that run such as Environment, Amnesty, Animal Welfare, Robotics